Monday, April 12, 2010

invitation

I want to tell a story, but I don't want to do it alone... I want to tell a story that I have done no developement on, so far, but I don't want to do it alone... I want to tell a story, and I want you to tell it with me...

My idea is simple... tomorrow I am going to post the first little bit of a story to get the ball rolling... where ever I stop, I want a reader to pickup... I would love for multiple readers to post a comment with how they think the story should continue... if 1 person posts, that's where we'll go... if no one posts, I'll post the next step after a few days, until someone joins me... if we ever get to the point where more than one reader is adding to the story, I'll pick whichever I like best and we'll move on from there... follow? As the administrator of this little experiment, I'll round things out, keep us moving, and contribute things to the story, myself, but... I don't want to do it alone!

No comments:

Post a Comment